Port 443 is blocked by firewalls or network settings at Remote User’s PC
1. NAT router delays packets or port 443 is blocked. – Change settings in NAT router.
2. Port 443 is blocked by Personal firewall. – Check the settings in personal firewall.
Port 80 may be blocked in firewall or network settings.
1. NAT router delays packets or port 80 is blocked. – Change settings in NAT router.
2. Port 80 is blocked by Personal firewall. – Check the settings in personal firewall.
RemoteCall uses ActiveX Control. ActiveX Control could not be downloaded or ActiveX Control files maybe corrupt.
1. ActiveX control couldn’t be downloaded because remote user clicked “no” button instead of “yes” at security warning window. – Click Refreash button or press F5 Key at Remote Relay Connection web page and click “yes” at the security warning prompt.
2. Security Level setting in Internet Option is set to High or ActiveX Control is blocked. – Please check the Security Level in Internet Explorer.
a. Internet Options -> Security -> Custom Level
b. ActiveX Controls and Plug-Ins -> Download Signed ActiveX Controls -> Prompt
c. Script ActiveX controls marked safe for scripting -> Enable
d. Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins -> Enable
3. Windows 2000 or Windows XP is logged in with limited account. – ActiveX control may not be downloaded with limited account. Please log off and log on with Administrator Account
4. ActiveX control files are corrupt. – Remove corrupted ActiveX control files and download new ActiveX control files.
a. Open new Internet Explorer Brower Window
b. Internet Options -> General -> Temporary Internet files -> Settings -> View Objects
c. Remove RemoteCall Control
d. Restart RemoteCall Connection Relay Web Page and download ActiveX control
5. Current Logon does not have right to “C:\windows\Downloaded Program Files” – Logon as Administrastor and change rights to the folder
6. Background Download Program is running and interrupts ActiveX control download – Stop the Background Download Program
7. Virus or malicious program is preventing ActiveX control download – Remove Virus or malicious program before using RemoteCall
8. Personal Firewall is blocking ActiveX control Download – Please check the firewall settings
제품 기능에 대한 추가적인 요청이나 수정사항이 있습니까?
알서포트 기술연구소로 직접 문의 하시면 성실히 답변 드리겠습니다.